Our showroom team has a great deal of experience with the Polaris Outdoor Vent-Free Fireplace by Astria to share with you! We carry a variety of Outdoor Fireplaces by Astria along with multiple lines of other Outdoor Fireplaces by leading manufacturers.
The pleasure of an outdoor fireplace, the contemporary look of stainless steel, and the ease of vent-free come together in the elegant Astria Polaris gas fireplaces.
If you have questions about the Polaris Outdoor Vent-Free Fireplace by Astria or want to explore other options within our Outdoor Fireplaces lines, just call 615.309.7738 or contact the showroom online . There may also be other options from Astria that may be a good fit for you, or we may recommend another one of our showroom brands once we understand your vision.
Embers Store carries a huge assortment of premium outdoor living products in Nashville - we are the largest retailer of freestanding & built-in gas grills, outdoor kitchen appliances, integrated kitchen storage options, kitchen islands, outdoor vent hoods & heating solutions, outdoor fireplaces and much more, including designer outdoor furniture, fire pits and fire tables. We also have Nashville's largest selection of designer indoor fireplaces, wood stoves & inserts, gas logs & fireplace doors. We have everything you need to create the perfect backyard! This product is part of the Polaris Outdoor Vent-Free Fireplace by Astria in Outdoor Fireplaces.
Polaris Outdoor Vent-Free Fireplace by Astria Specifications
- The stainless steel front face, top and bottom, as well as firebox parts, provide weather-resistance and complementary elegance.
- Robust stainless steel curtain-pull firescreens maintain their beauty over time.
- Detailed charred oak campfire-style log set imitates the natural look of real stacked wood.
- Vertical aspect glass enclosure panel, “up-to-the-glass” finish and louverless design provide an exceptional full view.
- Available in 36″ and 42″ screened openings.
- Durable 304-stainless steel on front face, and all surfaces exposed to weather.
- Enclosed pan tube and hidden burner ports deliver tall (17″) dancing flames with a deep red glow for the ultimate in fire realism.
- Battery backed-up intermittent ignition ensures reliable operationâ€“even during power failure.
- Maximum 50,000 BTU output (Natural Gas) and 46,000 BTU (Propane), can be controlled through a turn-down valve for precise flame height and heat.
- Large stainless steel fire grate complements the overall appearance and provides durability.
- Ventless configuration works in outdoor patios, screened porches and lanais with no chimney required.*
- Remotely locatable, weather-resistant control panel with junction box can be installed in any convenient location.
- Stainless steel weather cover.
- Weather-resistant, brushed stainless steel bi-fold doors with stainless steel hinges and hardware.